Blue Torrent® CF VAR 1515
Variable speed pumps consistently deliver superior electric savings in all phases of operation up to 80% Energy Savings.Variable Speed Pumps have moved ahead of every other manufacturer in the marketing and development of a truly affordable variable speed pump that outworks, out performs and out saves other variable speed pumps on the market.
- Blue Torrent equips our variable speed motors with high performance permanent magnets , the same type used in hybrid cars.
- The permanent magnets dramatically increase the pumps efficiency.
- Incredibly quiet motors – cooler operation gives you a longer pump life and increased efficiency.
- Completely enclosed motor design keeps the motor clean and dry under all conditions further increasing the motor life.
- Touch pad controls makes programming simple and easy.
- Blue Torrent exclusive self diagnostics ensure the highest performance levels at all times.
- Factory pre-programmed for consumer friendly installation .
- Common sense pump design to accommodate all types of equipment both new and after market.
The secret of saving $$$$ is SPEED
- By reducing the speed of the pump (RPM) you can dramatically reduce the electricity required to maintain your pool. Single speed pumps run at one unchangeable high speed.
- Since the speed cannot be changed they are a one size fits all and almost always run at a speed much higher than the task demands. This wastes a tremendous amount of energy
- Single speed pumps run at such high speeds that they actually decrease filter system efficiency and fail to clean up to their potential
- BLUE TORRENT® changes that with the most innovative pumps around
- The VAR series pump can be run at the factory pre-programmed speeds or reset to the speeds needed to run pool equipment such as heaters, cleaners , salt systems and even waterfalls
- The control pads allow for easy setting of the optimal speed for each application
- The BLUE TORRENT® 2 Speed with its patented ECPU technology will automatically control the pumps speed so you don’t have too
- As for filtering, slower is better. The slower the water passes through your system the more debris is removed. Since the cost to operate your pump at the slower speeds in minimal, you can run it longer and greatly reduce the occurrence of algae
- BLUE TORRENT® Variable speed pumps give you a cleaner pool at a fraction of your current operating cost