Advance Solutions Alka pHix
What is Alkalinity?
It is the total amount of alkaline materials present in your swimming pool water.
How is total alkalinity measured?
- Total alkalinity is measured in PPM (parts per million).
What is the correct range for total alkalinity
- The correct range for total alkalinity is 80ppm to 120ppm
What happens if my total alkalinity is too high?
- High total alkalinity can result in a high pH. This drastically decreases the efficiency of your pool chemicals, and can lead to cloudy water conditions
How do I lower my total alkalinity?
- To lower total alkalinity you have to add an acid such as pHix It Down .
What happens if my total alkalinity is too low?
- Low total alkalinity can cause pH bounce and cause water to become corrosive to metal parts both in your filter and in your exposed pool framework.
How do I raise my total alkalinity?
- To raise total alkalinity you have to add Alka-pHix.
Advanced Solutions™ are scientifically engineered chemicals designed to correct pool water chemistry imbalances quickly and easily. All Advanced Solutions are color coded to take the guesswork out of pool maintenance. Also, Advanced Solutions have built in pH buffers.
Whether you are an experienced pool owner, or a first-time owner, Advanced Solutions TM make correcting water problems easy and save you money by combining the chemicals necessary for a trouble free pool.
Also available in-store 2lb, 5lb, and 10 resealable bags
In store pickup only - this item does not ship